HTML (Pake this a page)
Here is a suggested curriculum for learning HTML: (Each of these will be a blog post)
- Introduction to HTML: Learn the basics of HTML, including what it is, its history, and how it is used to create web pages.
- HTML Elements: Learn about common HTML elements such as headings, paragraphs, lists, images, and links.
- HTML Attributes: Learn how to use attributes to modify HTML elements, including id, class, and style.
- HTML Structure: Learn how to use HTML to create the structure of a web page, including headings, sections, and divs.
- HTML Forms: Learn how to create and use forms to collect user input, including text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
- HTML Tables: Learn how to create and use tables to organize data, including rows, columns, and cells.
- HTML Media: Learn how to embed media such as images, videos, and audio into your web pages.
- HTML Semantic Elements: Learn about new semantic elements introduced in HTML5, such as header, nav, article, and footer.
- HTML5 APIs: Learn about the new APIs introduced in HTML5, such as geolocation, canvas, and web storage.
- HTML Best Practices: Learn best practices for writing clean, readable, and accessible HTML code.
Throughout this curriculum, you should practice by creating your own HTML pages and experimenting with different elements, attributes, and structures.
Also, you can check for the latest version of HTML which is HTML5 and its new features like semantic elements, APIs and etc.